Why We Use Greeting Card Envelopes for Probate Marketing?All The Leads
Here is a fact that you may not know – mail is more likely to be opened when is wrapped inside an attractive envelope. And since it is an absolute necessity in this business that you preempt the competition and that you build a rapport with clients, the manner in which you send your message is also important. Thus, there are several advantages to using greeting cards and greeting card envelopes to reach out to clients and strategic partners, e.g. attorneys, bankers, etc.
- Greeting cards and envelopes come in a variety of sizes and colors: Thus, you have already distinguished your correspondence to the other mail your partners and clients receive. Moreover, the texture, color and size can also be personalized to fit your needs and the content of the mail you are sending.
- Greeting cards and envelopes are more likely to be saved: People have a habit of saving greeting cards and even the envelopes they came in. This means that they are less likely to be lost or thrown away unlike e-cards.
- Greeting cards and envelopes are tangible: Because clients can physically touch the correspondence you send them, they are more likely to view its contents as being reliable.
- Greeting card envelopes are personal: As we have said before on this blog, rapport building is an essential part of what you do as a real estate professional. It is a vital part of your communications with your strategic partners as well as your clients. Correspondence sent in an attractive, customized envelope is more personal and attention getting. Clients will know that you have their specific needs in mind when you send your message this way.
The Advantages of Sending Physical “or Snail Mail”
Of course, in our digital age it is fair to ask if sending a physical piece of mail to someone is even practical. We say it is for the following reasons.
- Direct mail can extend your personal brand.
- Direct mail can be personalized and its results measured accurately
- Direct mail can be more cost effective than heading a digital campaign.
For these reasons, we suggest that your probate property strategy include regular mailings to clients and partners. This will make your correspondence stand out from others. We also suggest that in order to grow your listing leads that you join our program. We can help you automate your probate leads marketing program and get results quickly.