Closing Tips for Master Real Estate ProfessionalsAll The Leads
You can schmooze clients, build relationships with various partners and acquire the best real estate leads possible via our probate lead list but at the end of the day it’s all about making the sell. This is the biggest challenge that real estate professionals face. In order to advance your career and propel your business forward, here are some of our carefully researched closing tips.
- Keep it simple: Don’t overwhelm your client with facts and figures. Yes, they need information to make the best decision, but communicate this data in a personable and direct manner. Of course, you will want to provide the client with any information he/she solicits from you but do this mainly when you are sure they are interested in using your services.
- Offer multiple options: By presenting multiple options to a potential client you will be able to guide them towards the outcome that works best for them. The reward you will get for these efforts is a customer who trusts you.
- Listen: There is an old saying that goes “selling isn’t tell, its listening.” You can easily end up pushing your client towards a property he/she is not interested in by not listening to him/her. Ask key questions of your client and listen closely. This will help you know what they need from the start, it will help you gain their trust and respect and it will prevent you from wasting your time in that it will prevent you from guiding your client in a direction they do not wish to go.
- Work on your script: Scripts are not bad things. They are not amateurish. They are good. Scripts help you to organize your thoughts and direct your pitch to your client.
- Ensure constant contact and communication: Make sure that your client can reach you when they need to. Having your client believe you are ignoring them is a surefire way to alienate him/her. Upon your first contact with them, give them all your contact details and let them know when they can reach you.
Of course, we can give you more detailed information on how to expand the following tips. These are just a thumbnail of some strategies you should be using to seal the deal as it were. We have on our site a conference call archive that you can access for more details and of course we have Probate Mastery training that consists of three comprehensive sessions (7 to 9 hours total). These will tell you everything you need to know to turn our vetted leads into clients.